0.02 Micron Syringe Filter
- Absolute 0.02 micron to capture smaller particles
- High-quality membrane materials without extra pollution
- Uniform pore size to increase filtration area
- Lower protein binding, maximum sample recovery
- Appropriate connector to ensure stable performance
- Huge sample volume up to 100 ml
- Robust structure, high pressure up to 6.9 bar
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson 0.02 micron syringe filter is ideally designed to remove most contaminant or particles with a higher filtration efficiency. More importantly, with absolute 0.02 micron rating, our syringe filter is best suitable for capturing bacteria or virus with smaller pore size.
- Raw Material: nylon, PES, polypropylene(PP), glass fiber
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Pore Size: 0.02 micron
- Maximum Working Pressure: 6.9 bar
- Common Diameter: 1mm, 10mm
- Filtration Area: 0.78 cm2
- Sample Volume: ≤100ml
- Hold-up Volume: up to 20 μl
- Connection: luer lock
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Professional 0.02 Micron Syringe Filter Producer in China
The general material of Filson 0.02 micron syringe filter can be made of nylon, PES, PP, glass fiber or others what you want. Our 0.02 micron syringe filter has high pressure up to 6.9 bar, and it can also operate normally under high heat and aggressive corrosion environment.
Having chemical compatibility, Filson 0.02 micron syringe filter is best suitable for aggressive corrosion, acid or organic solvents. Besides, our 0.02 micron syringe filter offers a wide range of applications, including HPLC sample filtration, pharmaceutical industry, air and gas filtration, etc.
With customized sizes, Filson 0.02 micron syringe filter has broad sample volume up to 100ml. Therefore, our filter offers an effective and economical solution on both small-volume and huge-volume applications
If you are interested in Filson 0.02 micron syringe filter, please Click Here for more detailed information and Filson must be your premier choice!