0.1 Micron Syringe Filter
- Large filtration area with diameter up to 50mm
- Both hydrophobic and hydrophilic material available
- Lower protein binding, lower extractables
- Huge sample volume of 120 ml with large surface area
- Allowable to be sterilized and autoclavable
- Robust structure, high pressure resistance up to 10 bar
- Reliable quality in accordance with ISO standards
Filson 0.1 micron syringe filter is mainly made of nylon, PES or PVDF, and it has outstanding chemical resistance to filter strong corrosion, acid or organic solvents. And with 0.1 micron nominal pore size, Filson syringe filter can remove most smaller bacteria, virus or other particles.
- Raw Material: nylon, PES, PVDF
- Micron Rating: 0.1 micron
- Operating Temperature: up to 45℃
- Maximum Working Pressure: 10 bar
- Common Diameter: form 4mm to 50mm
- Surface Area: 4.9 cm2
- Sample Volume: ≤120 ml
- Hold-up Volume: up to 300 µL
- Connection: luer lock
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Professional 0.1 Micron Syringe Filter Supplier in China
Filson 0.1 micron syringe filter can be fabricated with broad diameter up to 50mm, and its surface area can be largely increased to meet your various applications. Due to the uniform and elaborate pore size design, our filter has larger surface area and huge sample volume up to 120 ml.
Utilizing high-quality material, Filson 0.1 micron syringe filter has a robust construction to resist high heat and high pressure. Besides, because these materials can not shed, there will be no extra pollution and maintain clarity on filtered solutions.
Our 0.1 micron syringe filter features in elaborate pore size, eminent and stable filtration performance as well as high quality. Filson 0.1 micron syringe filter must be your best choice to remove smaller contaminants on HPLC/GC sample filtration or laboratory water sterilization.
Want customized and high-quality 0.1 micron syringe filter? Click Here immediately!