0.2 Micron Nylon Syringe Filter
- High-quality material to avoid extra pollution to samples
- High temperature tolerance up to 100℃
- Autoclavable at high heat 125℃ for 15 minutes
- Better chemical compatibility with pH ranging from 3 to 12
- Customized sizes suitable for different applications
- Larger filtration area and huge flow rate
- 2 – 4 times larger throughput than conventional filters
Filson 0.2 micron nylon syringe filter is ideally designed to remove smaller particles or contaminants including bacteria and virus. With broad diameter up to 33mm, its effective filtration area will be increased to suit your various applications.
- Raw Material: nylon
- Housing Material: polypropylene(PP)
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Pore Size: 0.2 micron
- Maximum Working Pressure: 8.6 bar
- Operating Temperature: up to 100℃
- Common Diameter: from 4mm to 33mm
- Sample Volume: ≤100 mL
- Surface Area: 4.8 cm2
- Connection: luer lock
- MOQ: 100 PCs
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Preferred 0.2 Micron Nylon Syringe Filter Partner in China
Filson 0.2 micron PTFE syringe filter is totally made of PTFE material, and it has excellent chemical compatibility. For this reason, Filson 0.2 micron PTFE syringe filter offers an effective and economical solution on filtering strong corrosion, acid, alkali and most solvents.
Available in 13mm and 25mm diameter, the filtration area of Filson 0.2 micron PTFE syringe filter can reach 2.8 cm2. Due to its various sizes, outstanding chemical resistance and high efficiency, Filson 0.2 micron PTFE syringe filter is best suitable for UHPLC, HPLC columns, all kinds of acids, bases and organic solvents.
In addition, if you need replacement 0.2 micron PTFE syringe filter of other brands like Pall and Whatman, Filson is also your premier choice. As long as you send us drawings or detailed parameters, we will offer you standard replacement filter with a preferred price.
If you have any questions and need customized 0.2 micron PTFE syringe filter, please Click Here immediately!