0.2 Micron PTFE Syringe Filter
- Excellent chemical compatibility to filter most solvents
- Better acid resistance ranging from 1 to 14
- Lower protein binding, lower pollution
- Huge sample throughout with fine pore size
- Autoclavable and steriliable at 121℃ for 15 minutes
- Suitable connector to connect filtration system better
- Reliable quality in accordance with ISO certification
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson 0.2 micron PTFE syringe filter is ideally designed to remove smaller particles with size larger than 0.2 micron. With uniform pore size design, our 0.2 micron PTFE syringe filter has huge flow rate up to 245 ml/min.
- Raw Material: polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Pore Size: 0.2 micron
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 2.1 bar
- Common Diameter: 13mm, 25mm
- Filtration Area: up to 2.8 cm2
- Flow Rate: up to 245 ml/min
- Connection: luer lock, hose barb
- pH: 1 – 14
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Leading 0.2 Micron PTFE Syringe Filter Manufacturer in China
Filson 0.2 micron PTFE syringe filter is totally made of PTFE material, and it has excellent chemical compatibility. For this reason, Filson 0.2 micron PTFE syringe filter offers an effective and economical solution on filtering strong corrosion, acid, alkali and most solvents.
Available in 13mm and 25mm diameter, the filtration area of Filson 0.2 micron PTFE syringe filter can reach 2.8 cm2. Due to its various sizes, outstanding chemical resistance and high efficiency, Filson 0.2 micron PTFE syringe filter is best suitable for UHPLC, HPLC columns, all kinds of acids, bases and organic solvents.
In addition, if you need replacement 0.2 micron PTFE syringe filter of other brands like Pall and Whatman, Filson is also your premier choice. As long as you send us drawings or detailed parameters, we will offer you standard replacement filter with a preferred price.
If you have any questions and need customized 0.2 micron PTFE syringe filter, please Click Here immediately!