0.2 Micron Syringe Filter
- Both hydrophobic and hydrophilic material available
- Large hold-up volume and large effective surface area
- Strong mechanical strength, high pressure resistance up to 7bar
- Better chemical compatibility with almost all solutions
- Suitable connector to stay stable and better filtration performance
- Lower extractables, lower protein binding
- 100% integrity test, ISO standards certification
- Send Us Inquiry
Having an absolute pore size of 0.2 micron, Filson 0.2 micron syringe filter can effectively capture most bacteria and microorganisms as well as few virus. In addition, due to the broad diameter, the filtration area of our 0.2 micron syringe filter can reach 19.6 cm2.
- Raw Material: nylon, PES, PTFE, PVDF, polypropylene(PP)
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Absolute Pore size: 0.2 micron
- Maximum Working Temperature: 55℃
- Operating Pressure: up to 7bar
- Common Diameter: from 13mm to 50mm
- Sample Volume: ≤100 ml
- Hold-up Volume: <300 µL
- Filtration Area: 19.6 cm2
- Connection: hose barb, luer lock
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Premier 0.2 Micron Syringe Filter Collaborator in China
Filson 0.2 micron syringe filter is mainly made of PP, nylon, PTFE or other high-quality materials. And with both hydrophobic and hydrophilic materials available, our syringe filter is suitable for almost all solutions, from water to gas.
Having a robust structure, Filson 0.2 micron syringe filter has outstanding pressure resistance up to 7 bar. Since these membrane materials has eminent chemical stability, our membrane syringe filter is best compatible with aggressive corrosion, acid and organic solvents.
As an OEM syringe filter manufacturer, Filson supports customized service on fabricating 0.2 micron syringe filter. Besides, if you need other brands 0.2 micron syringe filter replacement like Pall Acrodisc, Filson must be your best choice.
If you have any questions about Filson 0.2 micron syringe filter, please Click Here for more detailed information.