0.22 Micron Cellulose Syringe Filter
- More reliable and consistent sample results available
- Rigid construction to withstand high pressure up to 10 bar
- Uniform pore size and high porosity for larger surface area
- Multiple sample volume ranging from 10 to 200 ml
- Lower protein binding capacity and lower extractables
- Autoclavable at high heat 121℃ for 15 – 30 minutes
- Female luer lock inlet and male luer slip outlet connector
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson 0.22 micron cellulose syringe filter is mainly used to remove most particle greater than 0.22 micron, including bacteria, virus, mold and yeast. Our cellulose syringe filter can offer more reliable sample results, protect filtration components and prolong column’s life.
- Raw Material: cellulose
- Housing Material: polyvinyl chloride(PVC), polypropylene(PP), acrylic
- Pore Size: 0.22 micron
- Porosity: up to 75%
- Operating Temperature: 121℃
- Working Pressure: up to 10 bar
- Common Diameter: from 4mm to 50mm
- Filtration Area: 4.9 cm2 at 25mm
- Sample Volume: 10 – 200 ml
- Connection: FLL, MLL
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Filson 0.22 Micron Cellulose Syringe Filter
Your Leading 0.22 Micron Cellulose Syringe Filter Supplier in China
Filson 0.22 micron cellulose syringe filter has outstanding hydrophilicity, and it is best suitable for liquids filtration, like protein solution clarification or biological fluids sterilization. If you use filter in air of gas filtration, hydrophobic material is your best choice.
The main materials of Filson 0.22 micron cellulose syringe filter contain cellulose acetate, regenerated cellulose, cellulose nitrate and mixed cellulose ester. And since our syringe filter has eminent chemical property, it can filter corrosion, acids, alkali and organic solvents.
The common connector of Filson 0.22 micron cellulose syringe filter is female luer lock inlet and male luer slip outlet, and this ensures better sealing to reduce leakage. Besides, compared to conventional filters, our filter has higher filtration efficiency and lower price.
Any questions about Filson 0.22 micron cellulose syringe filter? Please Click Here for more detailed information!