0.22 Micron Nylon Syringe Filter
- Fine pore size to remove smaller particles
- Better hydrophilicity suitable for aqueous solutions
- Robust construction, high pressure resistance up to 6 bar
- Lower extractables to offer more reliable results
- Broad diameter up to 33mm to increase filtration area
- Eminent chemical resistance to filter most solvents
- Female luer lock inlet and male luer slip outlet connector
Filson 0.22 micron nylon syringe filter offers an economical and effective way to remove particles larger than 0.22 micron. Compared to other syringe filters, our 0.22 micron nylon syringe filter with an exact pore size is your superior choice to capture smaller bacteria and virus.
- Raw Material: nylon
- Housing Material: polypropylene(PP)
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Pore Size: 0.22 micron
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 6 bar
- Working Temperature: up to 100℃
- Common Diameter: from 4mm to 47mm
- Hold-up Volume: ≤ 80 μL
- Surface Area: 4.8 cm2
- PH value: 3 – 14
- MOQ: 100 PCs
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Professional 0.22 Micron Nylon Syringe Filter Manufacturer in China
Filson 0.22 micron nylon syringe filter is mainly made of nylon membrane, and it has a robust construction to withstand high pressure up to 6 bar. And owing to the lower extractables, our nylon syringe filter can reduce solution loss and offer more reliable results.
The general diameter of Filson 0.22 micron nylon syringe filter ranges from 4mm to 47mm, therefore its effective filtration area will be largely increased. Besides, having outstanding chemical compatibility, our 0.22 micron nylon membrane syringe filter is compatible with corrosion, acid and organic solvents.
Based on your unique requirements, customized sizes on Filson 0.22 micron nylon syringe filter is available. And our syringe filter serves various applications, including sample filtration of UHPLC, GC, HPLC or LC-MS, air filtration, beverage, etc.
If you have any questions about Filson 0.22 micron nylon syringe filter, please Click Here for more detailed information!