0.22 Micron PTFE Filter
- Customized options to fit various applications
- High porosity to enlarge surface area
- Excellent chemical resistance to filter acids, bases or oxidizers
- Lower extractables, improved liquid and gas clarity
- Easy to install, operate and replace
- Both hydrophobic and hydrophilic PTFE material available
- High temperature and corrosion resistance
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson 0.22 micron PTFE filter is ideally designed to remove most contaminants, especially bacteria. Our 0.22 micron PTFE filter can be made of booth hydrophobic and hydrophilic PTFE, so you can choose appropriate material based on your unique application.
- Material: Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Micron Rating: 0.22 micron
- Porosity: 85%
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 5.5 bar
- Working Temperature: up to 130℃
- Common Diameter: 25mm – 142mm
- Filtration Area: up to 19.6 cm2
- Sample Volume: ≤120 ml
- Flow Rate: 24 ml/min
- Common Color: white
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Professional 0.22 Micron PTFE Filter Supplier in China
Filson 0.22 micron PTFE filter can be fabricated into different sizes with diameter ranging from 25mm to 142mm. Comparing with other PTFE filters, it has higher porosity of 85% and its filtration area can reach 19.6 cm2.
Having outstanding chemical compatibility, Filson 0.22 micron PTFE filter is your best choice on filtering strong corrosion, acid, alkali and organic solvents. And you can use it in HPLC mobile phases, venting and degassing, environmental samples testing, etc.
Since Filson is an OEM manufacturer and supports customized service, you just need to send us your drawing or exact specifications on 0.22 micron PTFE filter, and we will provide high-quality products. No matter you have any question , our professional engineering team will help you immediately.
If you need bespoke 0.22 micron PTFE filter, Click Here. Filson will never let you down and provide you high-quality and cost-effective product.