0.22 Micron PTFE Syringe Filter
- High temperature tolerance up to 130℃
- Excellent chemical compatibility suitable for various applications
- Strong mechanical strength to withstand high pressure
- Hydrophobic and hydrophilic PTFE material available
- Superior holdup volume as high as 3000µL
- Able to be autoclavable with 121℃
With absolute pore size of 0.22 micron, Filson 0.22 micron PTFE syringe filter can effectively capture most bacteria and virus, especially in air and gases. Totally made of PTFE, our 0.22 micron PTFE syringe filter has a robust construction to withstand high temperature and pressure.
- Material: polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Micron Rating: 0.22 micron
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Working Temperature: up to 130℃
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 5.5 bar
- Surface Area: 19.6 cm2
- General Diameter: 13mm, 25mm, 50mm
- Holdup Volume: up to 3000µL
- Connection: luer lock, hose barb
- pH: 1 – 14
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Top-rated 0.2 Micron PTFE Syringe Filter Collaborator in China
Filson 0.22 micron PTFE syringe filter features in excellent chemical compatibility and can resist acids with pH value ranging from 1 to 14. Hence, our 0.22 micron PTFE syringe filter is your best choice to eliminate smaller particles in corrosion, acid and most organic solvents.
The general diameter of Filson 0.22 micron PTFE syringe filter ranges from 13mm to 50mm, and its filtration area can reach 19.6 cm2. Customized options available, Filson is able to fabricate syringe filter into various sizes, so that out filter can fit your applications better.
Compared with other 0.22 micron PTFE syringe filter suppliers, Filson has own factory and 10 more mature production lines, so we can offer you high-quality and cost-effective products within 2 – 3 weeks.
If you are interested in Filson 0.22 micron PTFE syringe filter, please Click Here for more detailed information!