0.45 Micron Nylon Syringe Filter
- Both hydrophobic and hydrophilic materials available
- Outstanding chemical stability to filter most solutions
- High porosity of 79% to enlarge effective filtration area
- Excellent flow rate in air filtration up to 4 l/min
- Rigid construction to resist high pressure and high heat
- Suitable connector for better sealing and improved efficiency
Filson 0.45 micron nylon syringe filter mainly composes of nylon membrane, polypropylene housing and connector. With a robust construction, our nylon membrane syringe filter can work normally under high heat and high pressure environment.
- Raw Material: nylon
- Housing Material: polypropylene(PP)
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Pore Size: 0.45 micron
- Maximum Working Temperature: 100℃
- Operating Pressure: 8.6 bar
- Porosity: up to 79%
- Common Diameter: 13mm, 33mm, 47mm
- Sample Volume: ＜100 ml
- Maximum Flow Rate: 4 l/min in air
- Minimum Bubble Point: 1.8 bar
- MOQ: 100 PCs
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Superior 0.45 Micron Nylon Syringe Filter Supplier in China
Having an exact micron rating, Filson 0.45 micron nylon syringe filter is mainly applied to remove particles larger than 0.45 micron, including most bacteria and microorganism. And with faster flow rate and larger filtration area, our nylon syringe filter is more economical and efficient than conventional ones.
Filson 0.45 micron nylon syringe filter has lower extractables and lower adsorption capacity of 262 μg/cm2. Therefore, the solution loss will be decreased and you can receive more reliable sample results by using our syringe filters.
Due to the simple structure, it is easy for you to install, operate and replace Filson 0.45 micron syringe filter. For this reason, the downtime of your whole filtration system will be reduced and the filtration efficiency will be largely enhanced.
Any questions about Filson 0.45 micron nylon syringe filter? Click Here immediately! We are always waiting here for you enquiry.