0.45 Micron PTFE Filter
- Strong mechanical strength to resist high working pressure
- Excellent chemical resistance to filter aqueous and organic solvents
- Various connection methods to fit filtration system better
- Outstanding pH resistance ranging from 1 to 14
- Customized sizes possible, OEM manufacturer
- Large surface area to enhance filtration efficiency
- Suitable for high heat and corrosion conditions
Utilizing high-quality PTFE material, Filson 0.45 micron PTFE filter features in excellent chemical resistance. Therefore, our PTFE filter offers an economical and effective solution on filtering aggressive corrosion, acid, alkali, aqueous and organic solvents.
- Material: Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Micron Rating: 0.45 micron
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Operating Temperature: up to 121℃
- Maximum Working Pressure: 6.0 bar
- Filtration Efficiency: up to 99.99%
- Common Diameter: 25mm, 37mm, 50 mm
- Filtration Area: 19.6 cm2 at 50mm
- Connection: luer lock, hose barb
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Leading 0.45 Micron PTFE Filter Manufacturer in China
Filson 0.45 micron PTFE filter is mainly used to capture particles and contaminants in order to prevent particles entering filtration system and protect filtration components from damage. By using our PTFE filter, the service time of your filtration system will be largely prolonged.
Owing to its outstanding filtration efficiency, better temperature resistance and high chemical resistance, Filson 0.45 micron PTFE filter is best suitable for aerosol sampling, air venting, gas filtration and other chemical industries.
The general diameter of Filson 0.45 micron PTFE filter ranges from 13mm to 50 mm, its filtration area can reach 19.6 cm2, and the common connection is luer lock. Based on your unique usage, we can fabricate PTFE filter with proper specifications, so it can express better and stable performance.
Any question about Filson 0.45 micron PTFE filter? Please Click Here for more detailed information!