0.45 Micron PTFE Syringe Filter
- Customized sizes to obtain larger filtration area
- Robust construction, high pressure resistance up to 90 psi
- Outstanding hydrophobicity to filter most acid, alkali and solvents
- Autoclavable at 121℃ for 15 minutes
- Multiple connection methods to fit filtration system better
- Uniform pore size design, high sample volume up to 120 ml
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson 0.45 micron PTFE syringe filter is ideally designed to capture contaminants, microorganism and other particles with a high efficiency. By doing so, the sample result will be more reliable, filtered liquids or gases will be clearer and your filtration components will have a longer lifespan.
- Raw Material: polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Pore Size: 0.45 micron
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 100℃
- Working Pressure: up to 90 psi
- Common Diameter: 4mm, 13mm, 25mm, 30mm
- Filtration Area: 19.6 cm2
- Sample Volume: up to 120 ml
- Connection: luer lock, FLL, MLL
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Professional 0.45 Micron PTFE Syringe Filter Supplier in China
Filson 0.45 micron PTFE syringe filter is mainly fabricated with PTFE, and it possesses various benefits, like excellent chemical compatibility, high heat and pressure resistance, etc. Therefore, our filter is your premier choice on filtering high corrosion, acid, aqueous and organic solvents.
With various sizes, Filson 0.45 micron PTFE syringe filter has large surface area of 19.6 cm2 and huge volume of 120 ml. And it can be widely used in numerous places, including pharmaceutical, environmental, biotechnology as well as agricultural testing laboratories.
As an OEM manufacturer in China, Filson supports customized service on 0.45 micron PTFE syringe filter, from diameter to surface area. Besides, to suit filtration system better and express good performance, you can choose luer lock, FLL or MLL connector to connect your filter.
If you have any questions about Filson 0.45 micron PTFE syringe filter, please Click Here immediately! Our experienced sales will send you detailed answer quickly.