0.8 Micron Nylon Syringe Filter
- High-quality nylon membrane with good abrasion resistance
- Broad diameter for larger surface area of 4.08 cm2
- High temperature tolerance up to 180℃
- Excellent chemical resistance with pH value ranging from 3 to 12
- Autoclavable at high heat 121℃ for 15 minutes
- Easy to install, operate and replace with a simple structure
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson 0.8 micron nylon syringe filter is mainly made of high-quality nylon membrane, and it has strong mechanical strength to withstand high temperature up to 180℃. Owing to the simple construction, it is easy for you to install, operate and replace our syringe filter.
- Raw Material: nylon
- Housing Material: polypropylene(PP)
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Micron Rating: 0.8 micron
- Working Temperature: up to 180℃
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 87 psi
- Common Diameter: from 13mm to 47mm
- Filtration Area: 4.08 cm2
- Sample Volume: ≤100 ml
- PH Value: 3 – 12
- MOQ: 100 PCs
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Trusted 0.8 Micron Nylon Syringe Filter Manufacturer in China
Filson 0.8 micron nylon syringe filter, with an exact pore size, is ideal for removing bacteria, contaminant or other particles greater than 0.8 micron. With broad diameter, our filter has larger surface area and its maximum sample volume is 100 ml.
Having excellent chemical compatibility, Filson 0.8 micron nylon syringe filter is best compatible with aggressive corrosion, acid, alkali and organic solvents. Besides, with the low hold-up volume and low extractables, filtered sample loss can be reduced and the results will be more reliable.
Featuring in huge flow rate, high efficiency and outstanding chemical resistance, our 0.8 micron nylon membrane syringe filter can be widely used in various fields, like HPLC samples filtration, laboratory filtration, etc.
If you are looking for bespoke 0.8 micron nylon syringe filter, Click Here immediately! Filson must be your reliable partner.