0.8 Micron Syringe Filter
- Various construction material suitable for multiple applications
- Robust construction, high pressure resistance up to 10 bar
- Broad diameter to enlarge effective surface area
- Uniform pore size design for faster flow rate
- Multiple connector to offer better sealing
- 100% integrity test, ISO standards certification
- OEM manufacturer, customized options available
Filson 0.8 micron syringe filter has absolute 0.8 micron to capture particles with high filtration efficiency. Due to the excellent chemical compatibility, our 0.8 micron syringe filter is best suitable for aggressive corrosion, acid or organic solvents filtration.
- Raw Material: nylon, PES, cellulose acetate(CA)
- Micron Rating: 0.8 micron
- Operating Pressure: up to 10 bar
- Common Diameter: from 4mm to 50mm
- Filtration Area: 5.7 cm2
- sample Volume: up to 150 mL
- Connection: luer lock
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Leading 0.8 Micron Syringe Filter Manufacturer in China
Mainly made of high-quality nylon, PES or other materials, Filson 0.8 micron syringe filter has high pressure up to 10 bar. The designed diameter ranges from 13mm to 50mm, our 0.8 micron syringe filter has larger surface area and faster flow rate.
As an professional syringe filter manufacturer, Filson controls the whole production process strictly. More importantly, each 0.8 micron syringe filter will be conducted 100% integrity test and has reliable quality in accordance with ISO standards.
In addition, since Filson is an OEM manufacturer, we can fabricate bespoke 0.8 micron syringe filter in terms of material, sizes or other chemical resistance. By autoclaving at 121℃ for 15 minutes, our syringe filter is non-sterile and you can use it in critical industries without worries.
Any questions about Filson 0.8 micron syringe filter? Click Here immediately. Filson will never let you down and provide you high-quality products with a preferred price.