1.2 Micron Nylon Syringe Filter
- High temperature and high pressure resistance
- Both hydrophilic and hydrophobic nylon material available
- Faster flow rate with larger filtration area
- Excellent chemical compatibility to filter most solvents
- 3 – 7 times more sample volume than ordinary ones
- Suitable connector for better sealing and improved efficiency
Filson often uses high-quality nylon to manufacture 1.2 micron nylon syringe filter, and it has rigid construction to resist high heat and high pressure. With both hydrophilic and hydrophobic nylon materials available, our syringe filter is widely suitable for most liquids and gases filtration.
- Raw Material: nylon
- Housing Material: polypropylene(PP)
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Pore Size: 1.2 micron
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 130 psi
- Common Diameter: 25mm, 33mm
- Sample Volume: ≤120 ml
- Surface Area: 4.8 cm2
- PH Value: 3 – 12
- Connection: FLL, MLS
- MOQ: 100 PCs
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Top-rated 1.2 Micron Nylon Syringe Filter Collaborator in China
Filson 1.2 micron nylon syringe filter has excellent chemical property to filter strong corrosion and organic solvents, especially acid with pH ranging from 3 to 12. In addition, our syringe filter has broad diameter up to 33mm, and its effective filtration area can reach 4.8 cm2.
With lower extractables and higher efficiency, Filson 1.2 micron nylon syringe filter can effectively stop particles larger than 1.2 micron entering sample vial. And it can be widely suitable for various usages, including pharmaceutical, food&beverage, biotechnology and agricultural testing filtration.
As an OEM manufacturer, Filson supports customized service on fabricating 1.2 micron nylon syringe filter. Choosing proper connector of female luer lock inlet and male luer slip outlet, our 1.2 micron nylon syringe filter has better sealing and stable filtration performance.
If you have any questions about Filson 1.2 micron nylon syringe filter, please Click Here for more detailed information!