1 Micron Nylon Syringe Filter
- Lower extractables to offer more reliable analysis
- Strong mechanical strength to resist high pressure
- High dirt-holding capacity and fast flow rate
- Reliable quality in accordance with ISO standards
- Easy to install, use and operate with a simple construction
- Customized options for different applications
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson 1 micron nylon syringe filter is ideally designed to capture particles larger than 1 micron with a higher filtration efficiency. The diameter of 1 micron nylon syringe filter is up to 25mm, and its effective filtration area will be largely increased in order to filter sample quickly.
- Raw Material: nylon
- Housing Material: polypropylene(PP)
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Pore Size: 1.0 micron
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 100 psi
- Operating Temperature: up to 60℃
- Common Diameter: 13mm, 20mm, 25mm
- Sample Volume: ≤80 ml
- Surface Area: 4.9 cm2
- PH Value: 3 – 12
- MOQ: 100 PCs
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Leading 1 Micron Nylon Syringe Filter Producer in China
Filson 1 micron nylon syringe filter consists of nylon membrane and polypropylene housing. And it can work normally under harsh environment, like high heat, high pressure, strong corrosion and most organic solvents.
With customized sizes available, our 1 micron nylon membrane syringe filter can meet your different requirements better. And it is widely popular in HPLC sample analysis, GC sample filtration, dissolution sample filtration or other industries.
Since most Filson 1 micron nylon syringe filters are non-sterile, they can be sterilized by autoclaving at high heat or gamma irradiation. Besides, to ensure quality, we control the whole production process strictly and each syringe filter is certified by ISO standards.
Any questions about Filson 1 micron nylon syringe filter? Click Here immediately! Filson will never let you down and provide you high-quality products.