10 Micron Syringe Filter
- Uniform pore size to increase effective surface area
- Both hydrophobic and hydrophilic materials available
- Robust construction, high pressure resistance up to 87 psi
- Simple structure, easy to install, operate and replace
- Able to be sterilized by autoclaving or gamma irradiation
- Reliable quality in accordance with ISO standards
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson 10 micron syringe filter is mainly made of high-quality nylon, PES, PTFE or PP membrane materials. Having excellent chemical compatibility, our 0.1 micron syringe filter is best suitable for strong corrosion, acid, alkali and organic solvents filtration.
- Raw Material: nylon, PES, polypropylene(PP), PTFE
- Pore Size: 10 micron
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 87 psi
- Working Temperature: up to 60℃
- Common Diameter: from 4mm to 50mm
- Hold-up Volume: <125 µL
- Surface Area: 4.9 cm2
- Connection: luer lock
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Preferred 10 Micron Syringe Filter Supplier in China
With uniform pore size and broad diameter, Filson 10 micron syringe filter has faster flow rate and higher filtration efficiency than ordinary filters. By using our syringe filter, you will receive clearer filtered liquids or gases, more reliable analysis and longer components lifespan.
Filson 10 micron syringe filter is ideally designed to capture most particles greater than 10 micron. For this reason, if you use syringe filter to capture smaller particles than 10 micron, Filson 5 micron syringe filter, 1 micron syringe filter or 0.22 micron syringe filter must be your best choice.
Based on your critical applications like medical or pharmaceutical industries, Filson 10 micron syringe filter should be totally non-sterile from products to package. And our filter is able to be sterilized by avtoclaving at 121℃ for 30 minutes or gamma irradiation.
If you have any questions about Filson 10 micron syringe filter, please Click Here immediately! We are always here for your enquiry!