Filson 100 Micron Water Filter Cartridge
- Bespoke connections for optimum compatibility
- Standard sizes, suitable for almost all enclosures
- Optional rigid configuration for improved durability
- Outstanding particle capture performance up to 99.9%
- Optimal alkalies and acids resistance for corrosive condition
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson 100 micron water filter cartridge is a popular choice for coarse/pre filtration with stable pore size of 100 µm, that can remove silica sand or other lager particles from water. Consequently, the prefiltered water will reduce the potential for clogging of critical filter cartridges.
- Accuracy: nominal 100 micron
- Filter media materials: polypropylene(PP), polyesteer(PE), polyethersulfone(PES), polytetrafluoroethylene(PTFE), stainless steel(SS), sintered SS, carton, cotton.
- Flow rate capacity: decided by the production processes and applied fluids
- Sizes: 10”x20”, 10”x30”, 2.5”x20”…
- Lengths: all decided by your demands
- Max, operating temp: 260˚C-SS, 480˚C-sintered SS, 150˚C-cotton, 177˚C-nylon, 121˚C-PE, 82˚C-PP, 400˚C-fiberglass, 900°C-ceramic
Note: sizes not mentioned are also available or customizable-MOQ50PCs
Filson 100 Micron Water Filter Cartridges
Your Factory Direct 100 Micron Water Filter Cartridges
Filson keeps offering a wide range of 100-micron cartridges: string wound filter cartridge, melt blown filter cartridge, membrane filter cartridge, carbon block filter cartridge… You can pick from exceptional CTO removal capability(carbon block), the best high heat resistance(stainless steel or ceramic), or other wanted properties.
Filson 100 micron water filter cartridges are widely applied in chemical and petrochemical industries, drinking water processing, and industrial water treatment. Owing to the wide range of sizes, materials, and designs, it allows the use of almost any filtration project.
Just send us your filtration accuracy, size, application, our engineers will reply to you soon!