13mm Nylon Syringe Filter
- Various pore size design for different applications
- Lower extractables and less hold up volume
- Outstanding hydrophilicity suitable for aqueous solutions
- Eminent chemical compatibility to filter most solvents
- Broad acid resistance with pH value ranging from 3 to 12
- Proper connector to maintain stable and continuous filtration
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson 13mm nylon syringe filter is aimed to remove most particles with pore size ranging from 0.2 to 5 micron. Our 13mm nylon membrane syringe filter can be widely used in HPLC/GC sample and mobile phases filtration, laboratory water sterilization, etc.
- Raw Material: nylon
- Housing Material: polypropylene(PP)
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Absolute Diameter: 13mm
- Pore Size: 0.2 – 5.0 micron(typically 0.22 and 0.45 micron)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 87 psi
- Operating Temperature: up to 100℃
- Volume Throughput: ＜20 ml
- Filtration Area: 1.09 cm2
- Connection: luer lock
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Reliable 13mm Nylon Syringe Filter Collaborator in China
Filson 13mm nylon syringe filter features in lower extractables and lower hold-up sample volume, and it will reduce solution loss to provide more reliable sample analysis. Due to the exact 13mm diameter, its maximum effective filtration area is 1.09 cm2 and the filtration capacity can reach 20 ml.
Having a polypropylene housing, Filson 13mm nylon syringe filter has a robust construction to withstand high temperature and high pressure. Meanwhile, our nylon syringe filter has good compatibility with strong corrosion, broad acid and organic solvents filtration.
The general connection method of Filson 13mm nylon syringe filter is female luer lock inlet and male luer slip outlet. In addition, according to your unique applications, you can also select other appropriate connector to obtain better sealing as well as maintaining stable and consistent filtration.
If you are interested in Filson 13mm nylon syringe filter, please Click Here for more detailed information!