13mm PTFE Syringe Filter
- Complete PTFE construction, excellent chemical compatibility
- Strong mechanical strength, high pressure resistance up to 6.9 bar
- Large surface area and huge flow rate
- Huge flow rate up to 245 ml/min at 1 bar
- Fine pore size to capture smaller particles
- Autoclavable at 121℃ for 30 minutes
Mainly made of PTFE material, Filson 13mm PTFE syringe filter is hydrophobic to be best suitable for venting, air and gas filtration. With fine pore size down to 0.2 micron, our 13mm PTFE syringe filter can effectively remove most microorganism, bacteria, virus and other particles.
- Material: polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Pore Size: 0.2 – 5.0 micron(typically 0.2, 0.22 and 0.45 micron)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 6.9 bar
- Working Temperature: up to 130℃
- Flow Rate: up to 245 ml/min
- Holdup Volume: up to 30 µL
- Connection: luer lock
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Premier 13mm PTFE Syringe Filter Manufacturer in China
The designed micron rating of Filson 13mm PTFE syringe filter ranges from 0.22 to 5.0 micron, and its flow rate can reach 245 ml/min. Based on your unique application, you can customize PTFE syringe filter in terms of pore size, working pressure and temperature, capacity, etc.
Filson 13mm PTFE syringe filter has a robust structure, and it can operate normally under high heat and high pressure conditions. With excellent chemical compatibility, our syringe filter is best suitable for organic solvents, acids, alcohols or bases filtration.
Having two decades experience on manufacturing syringe filter, Filson is able to provide you high-quality and cost-effective 13mm PTFE syringe filter. What’s more, having advanced technology, professional engineering team and strict production process, Filson can also manufacture standard replacement filter of other brands.
Any questions about Filson 13mm PTFE syringe filter? Please Click Here immediately!