13mm Syringe Filter
- Various materials suitable for different applications
- Outstanding heat and high pressure tolerance
- Pore size down to 0.05 micron to remove smaller particles
- Broad acid resistance with pH ranging from 1 to 14
- Faster flow rate, higher filtration efficiency
- Suitable connector to reduce sample losses
- OEM manufacturer, customized options available
Filson 13mm syringe filter can be fabricated with high-quality nylon, PES, PP or PTFE, therefore it has a rigid construction to withstand high heat and high pressure. The designed pore size of 13mm syringe filter is down to 0.05 micron, so our filter is good at filtering smaller particles larger than 0.05 micron.
- Raw Material: nylon, PES, polypropylene(PP), PTFE
- Absolute Diameter: 13mm
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Micron Rating: 0.05 micron, 0.22 micron, 0.45 micron
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 7 bar
- Working Temperature: up to 100℃
- Filtration Area: 1 cm2
- Hold-up Volume: ＜50μL
- Process Volume: ＜10 ml
- PH Value: 1 – 14
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Reliable 13mm Syringe Filter Collaborator in China
With an exact diameter, Filson 13mm syringe filter has larger effective filtration area than 4mm syringe filter. Besides, the hold-up volume of our syringe filter can reach 50μL in order to enhance filtration efficiency and fasten flow rate.
Filson 13mm syringe filter has various characteristics, like lower extractables, eminent filtration performance and better chemical compatibility. By using our syringe filter, you will obtain more reliable analysis with a competitive price.
Having 20+ years on manufacturing filters, Filson has professional engineering team, advanced technology and 10+ mature production lines. For this reason, we has the ability to provide you not only high-quality 13mm syringe filter, but also standard replacement 13mm syringe filter like Acrodisc, Pall or other brands.
If you have any questions about Filson 13mm syringe filter, please Click Here immediately!