20 inch Cartridge Filter Housing
- Normative size design fits for universal 4.5”×20” filter cartridges
- Easy to install and replace for low maintenance time&cost
- Strict and safe sealing without water leak for long-term use
- Outstanding chemical compatibility with premium quality
- Optional fitting types for most water filtration systems
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson 20 inch cartridge filter housing is a safe and healthy choice for your whole house water filtration system of our food-grade material. Moreover, we thicken Filson 20 inch water filter housing and ensure no water leaks from the threaded hole even after long-term use.
- Housing material: polypropylene (PP), styrene-acrylonitrile(SAN)
- Cartridge size: 4.5”×20”
- Operating pressure: 30-125 psi
- Operating temperature: up to 125℉(51.7℃)
- Flow rate: 10 GPM
- Fitting: 3/4 inch NPT, 1-inch NPT
- O-ring material: Buna-N
Note: actual housing size will be slightly larger than cartridge size
Filson 20 inch Cartridge Filter Housing
Your Reliable 20 inch Cartridge Filter Housing Supplier in China
Standard Filson 20 inch cartridge filter housing is commonly sized 4.5”×20” and constructed with polypropylene (PP) or styrene-acrylonitrile(SAN) material. It observably features good chemical resistance to coordinate with a sediment filter, carbon filter, GAC filter, etc.
Filson 20 inch cartridge filter housing can be designed with a top-seated floating Buna-N o-ring, we recommend replacing it periodically for a continuously safe seal. Plus, you can easily install and change your housing since there is a red pressure-relief button on the inlet side to relieve water pressure when you are replacing it.
For more product details or a quick quote, please feel free to contact Filson.