20 Micron Syringe Filter
- Wide range of diameter to enlarge surface area
- Good temperature resistance up to 100℃
- Absolute 20 micron rating to filter larger particles effectively
- Both hydrophobic and hydrophilic materials available
- Eminent chemical resistance to filter most solvents
- High particles removal retention, fast flow rate
- Reliable quality in accordance with ISO standards
Filson 20 micron syringe filter is mainly used to capture contaminants or particles larger than 20 micron. With both hydrophobic and hydrophilic materials available, our 20 micron syringe filter can be widely applied in almost all liquids and gases filtration.
- Raw Material: nylon, PES, polypropylene(PP), PTFE
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Pore Size: 20 micron
- Porosity: 14%
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 100℃
- Working Pressure: up to 10 bar
- Common Diameter: up to 47mm
- Connection: luer lock
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Leading 20 Micron Syringe Filter Manufacturer in China
Mainly made of nylon, PES, PTFE or other materials with the latest technology, each Filson 20 micron syringe filter has a robust construction. For this reason, it can work normally under high heat and high pressure environment.
Filson 20 micron syringe filter has various features like better chemical stability, faster flow rate and high efficiency. Therefore, our filter offers a wide range of applications, including HPLC sample and mobile phase filtration, venting and degassing, paint monitoring, etc.
Having more than 20 years experience on manufacturing syringe filter, Filson owns professional technicians, 10+ production lines and advanced equipment. Therefore, we can provide you not only high-quality 20 micron syringe filter, but also standard replacement syringe filter of other brands, like Millipore, Pall or Axiva.
If you are interested in Filson 20 micron syringe filter or want bespoke products, Click Here. We will give you detailed quote immediately!