Filson 20 Micron Water Filter Cartridge
- Fully customizable dimension facilitates extensive adaptability
- Optional high heat-resistant cartridges for harsh environments
- Advanced cartridge production technology for efficient filtration
- FDA listed materials, compliance with strict filtration requirements
- Comprehensive accuracy ranges, fit to nearly all filtration processes
You can undoubtedly utilize Filson 20 micron water filter cartridges in almost all industries including chemical, pharmaceutical, oil, water, and gas filtration. It can maintain a consistent filtration accuracy of 20 microns stably.
- Filtration accuracy: 20 µm
- Filter media materials: polypropylene(PP), polyesteer(PE), polyethersulfone(PES), polytetrafluoroethylene(PTFE), stainless steel(SS), sintered SS, carton, cotton.
- Flow rate capacity: decided by the production processes and applied fluids
- Sizes: customizable
- Lengths: all decided by your demands
- Max, operating temp: 260˚C-SS, 480˚C-sintered SS, 150˚C-cotton, 177˚C-nylon, 121˚C-PE, 82˚C-PP, 400˚C-fiberglass, 900°C-ceramic
Note: please send us your target dimension to know whether it is available/customizable or not
Filson 20 Micron Water Filter Cartridges
Your Trusty Copartner on 20 Micron Water Filter Cartridges
Filson 20 micron water filter cartridges can be obtained with a variety of designs from multiple materials: polypropylene(PP), polyester(PE), SS 304, SS 316L… Different materials show diverse mechanical or chemical capability, for instance, SS 907 owns eminent corrosion resistance that becomes a popular choice for seawater filtration.
Moreover, Filson 20 micron water filter cartridge bespoke designs of connection styles, unique sizes, or pattern shapes are certainly available according to your requirements. Besides, Filson also manufactures water filter cartridges in other micron sizes once you need them.
Leave a quote with your target specifications or consult Filson!