25mm Nylon Syringe Filter
- Various micron rating for different applications
- Wide diameter to increase effective filtration area
- high temperature and high pressure resistance
- Faster flow rate up to 160 ml/min to improve efficiency
- Female luer lock inlet and male luer slip outlet as common connector
- Allowable to be sterilized through autoclaving at 121℃
- Minimum order quantity of 100 pcs
Filson 25mm nylon syringe filter is ideally designed to remove bacteria, virus or other impurities with a high filtration efficiency. Compared to other filters, our nylon membrane syringe filter has broad diameter of 25mm to obtain faster flow rate up to 160 ml/min.
- Raw Material: nylon
- Housing Material: polypropylene(PP)
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Absolute Diameter: 25mm
- Pore Size: 0.2 – 5.0 micron(typically 0.22 and 0.45 micron)
- Operating Pressure: 87 psi
- Operating Temperature: 131℃
- Sample Volume: ＜100 ml
- Maximum Flow Rate: 160 ml/min
- Surface Area: 4.8 cm2
- Connection: luer lock
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Reliable 25mm Nylon Syringe Filter Manufacturer in China
Filson always uses high-quality material to manufacture 25mm nylon syringe filter, therefore our filter has a rigid construction to resist high temperature and high pressure. Since nylon membrane has excellent chemical property, our syringe filter is best compatible with most chemical solvents filtration.
More importantly, Filson 25mm nylon syringe filter has broad pore size ranging from 0.2 to 5micron. Therefore, its effective filtration area can reach 4.8 cm2 in order to meet your different filtration needs better.
Most syringe filters are non-sterile, and Filson 25mm nylon membrane syringe filter can be sterilized by autoclaving at 121℃ for 15 minutes. For this reason, our filter can be used in critical industries like pharmaceutical or medicine filtration.
Any questions about Filson 25mm nylon syringe filter? Click Here for more detailed information!