25mm PTFE Syringe Filter
- Both hydrophobic and hydrophilic PTFE material available
- Excellent chemical resistance to resist acid ranging from pH1 to 14
- Wide diameter of 25mm to obtain larger surface area of 4.9 cm2
- Lower extractables to improve sample result
- Multiple connection methods to suit filtration system better
Strong mechanical strength, good tear resistance
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson 25mm PTFE syringe filter features in hydrophobicity and water or water-containing substances can not flow through it easily. For this reason, our PTFE syringe filter can capture particles in most corrosion, acid, alkali and organic solvents.
- Material: polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Micron Rating: 0.22 micron, 0.45 micron
- Operating Temperature: 60℃
- Maximum Working Pressure: 5.5 bar
- Process Volume: up to 100ml
- Filtration Area: up to 4.9 cm2
- Holdup Volume: ＜100 µL
- pH: 1 – 14
- Connection: luer lock, FLL, MLL
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Trusted 25mm PTFE Syringe Filter Collaborator in China
According to your specific usage, Filson 25mm PTFE syringe filter can be fabricated into various pore size, including 0.22 micron and 0.45 micron. Compared with other syringe filters, our 25mm PTFE syringe filter has wider diameter, hence it has larger surface area and huge holdup volume.
Having a rigid structure, Filson 25mm PTFE syringe filter has high temperature and pressure resistance, as well as better tear resistance. Besides, our PTFE syringe filter has a simple construction, and it is easy for you to install, operate and replace.
Fislon 25mm PTFE syringe filter is non-sterile, and you can autoclave it at 121℃ for 30 minutes. Moreover, based on your unique requirements, Filson can provide you bespoke products from micron rating to filtration capacity.
If you have any questions about Filson 25mm PTFE syringe filter, Click Here immediately! Filson will never let you down and provide you high-quality product.