25mm Syringe Filter
- Broad diameter with larger surface area of 4.6 cm2
- Robust structure, high pressure resistance up to 6.9 bar
- Elaborate pore size to filter smaller particles
- Multiple membrane layers to increase sample volume
- Various connection methods to suit filtration system better
- 100% integrity test, ISO standards certification
Filson always uses both hydrophobic and hydrophilic materials to manufacture 25mm syringe filter, like nylon, PP, PTFE, etc. For this reason, our 25mm syringe filter can be widely applied in both aqueous and air filtration as well as most chemical solvents filtration.
- Construction Material: nylon, polyester, PTFE, polypropylene(PP), polyamid
- Absolute Diameter: 25mm
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Pore Size: from 0.1 to 5 micron
- Maximum Working Temperature: 55℃
- Operating Pressure: 6.9 bar
- Surface Area: 4.6 cm2
- Sample Volume: ＜100 ml
- Connection: luer lock, FLL, MLL
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Premier 25mm Syringe Filter Manufacturer in China
With designed pore size ranging from 0.1 to 5 micron, Filson 25mm syringe filter offers an effective and economical solution on capturing particles. And having wider diameter than ordinary ones, our syringe filter has larger effective filtration area up to 4.6 cm2.
Utilizing high-quality materials, Filson 25mm syringe filter has strong mechanical strength to operate normally under high heat and high pressure environments. And to meet your clinical applications, our syringe filter can be sterilized by autoclaving at 121℃.
What’s more, if you are looking for replacement 25mm syringe filter of other brands, like Pall, Acrodisc or Whatman, Filson must be your premier choice. Besides, to guarantee high quality, Filson controls the whole production process strictly and each 25mm syringe filter will be 100% tested after finished.
If you want to learn more detailed information about Filson 25mm syringe filter, please Click Here immediately.