30mm Nylon Syringe Filter
- Outstanding filtration efficiency of smaller particles
- Lower extractables to offer more reliable analysis
- High pressure resistance up to 115 psi
- Wider diameter to enlarge effective surface area
- Excellent chemical stability to filter most solvents
- High-quality material suitable for both liquids and gases filtration
Filson 30mm nylon syringe filter generally composes of nylon membrane and polypropylene housing. Therefore, our 30mm nylon syringe filter has strong mechanical strength and better chemical stability, and it can work normally under harsh environment, like high heat, high pressure, strong corrosion and organic solvents.
- Raw Material: nylon
- Housing Material: polypropylene(PP)
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Absolute Diameter: 30mm
- Pore Size: 0.1 – 5 micron(typically 0.22 and 0.45 micron)
- Operating Temperature: 100℃
- Operating Pressure: 115 psi
- Hold-up Volume: <137µL
- Surface Area: 4.9 cm2
- Connection: luer lock
- MOQ: 100 PCs
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Preferred 30mm Nylon Syringe Filter Collaborator in China
Filson 30mm nylon syringe filter can be fabricated into various pore size ranging from 0.1 to 5 micron. And it is aimed to capture bacteria, virus or other particles greater than 0.1 micron with a stable and continuous filtration.
Owing to the wider diameter, Filson 30mm nylon syringe filter has larger filtration area than other syringe filters. And it offers an effective and economical filtration solution with faster flow rate and huge sample volume to meet your various needs.
As an OEM manufacturer, Filson supports customized service on manufacturing 30mm nylon syringe filter. Besides, if you need replacement nylon syringe filter of other brands like Pall or Whatman, Filson will also provide standard replacement filters with a lower price.
If you need bespoke 30mm nylon syringe filter, Click Here immediately! Filson must be your premier syringe filter supplier.