33mm Syringe Filter
- Excellent chemical compatibility to filter most solvents
- Robust construction, high pressure up to 150 psi
- Low protein binding and low extractables
- Both hydrophobic and hydrophilic materials available
- 25% more larger filtration area than 25mm syringe filter
- Wider diameter for huge throughput and fast flow rate
- Reliable quality in accordance with ISO standards
Filson 33mm syringe filter is mainly made of nylon, PVDF or PES, and it has a rigid structure to withstand high pressure up to 150 psi. Compared to other syringe filter, our 33mm syringe filter has larger effective surface area with exact 33mm diameter.
- Raw Material: nylon, PVDF, PES, glass fiber, PTFE
- Absolute Diameter: 33mm
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Pore Size: 0.22 micron, 0.45 micron
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 150 psi
- Operating Temperature: up to 45℃
- Sample Volume: ＜200 ml
- Connection: luer lock
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Leading 33mm Syringe Filter Manufacturer in China
Filson 33mm syringe filter is ideally designed to remove small particles with designed pore size of 0.22 micron and 0.45 micron. More importantly, our 33mm syringe filter has huge sample volume up to 200 ml, so it can meet your various needs better.
Having eminent chemical resistance, Filson 33mm syringe filter is best suitable for aggressive corrosion, acid and organic solvents. Besides, available in both hydrophobic and hydrophilic materials, our 33mm syringe filter is best compatible with both aqueous and gas filtration.
Owing to the lower extractable, low protein binding and fast flow rate, Filson 33mm syringe filter will offer you more reliable analysis and continuous filtration. Meanwhile, our filter serves various applications in HPLC, IC or GC samples filtration, environmental testing, pharmaceutical and clinical industry.
If you need customized 33mm syringe filter, please Click Here immediately! Filson will never let you down and provide you high-quality products with a preferred price.