Filson 3M high Flow Filter Cartridge
- Radial pleat structure for large flow capability
- PP material for extensive fluids’ compatibility
- Increased dirt loading capacity and reduced clogging
- 99% particle trapping rate for high-purity filtration
- Investment-reducing replacement cartridge of 3M
- Micron rating: 1-70
- Length: 10”, 40”, 60”
- Inner diameter: 3”
- Outer diameter: 6”
- Operating temp: 160°F
- Flow rate: 85GPM-10”LEN, 350GPM-40”LEN, 500GPM-60”LEN
- Recommended change-out differential pressure: 35 psid at 68°F
- Differential pressure: 50 psid at 68°F
Note: please ensure your filter housing can accommodate 3M high flow cartridges
Filson 3M High Flow Filter Cartridge
Your Pre-eminent Solution on 3M High Flow Filter Cartridge
Filson 3M high flow filter cartridge adopts compound radial pleat design for extending surface area. Meanwhile, its standard core features outside diameter of 6” and inside diameter of 3” permit exceptional flow rate capacity up to 500 GPM.
Moreover, Filson 3M high flow filter cartridge typically uses a unique “twist to lock” design seal connection to prevent bypass. We also provide a variety of optional end caps to solve your special installation problems.
The high quality of polypropylene media gives Filson 3M high flow filter cartridge good corrosive resistance, hence compatible for removing organic or biological contaminants. So you are recommended to select it for the chemical industry or food and beverage industry.
Just send to email@example.com, and you’ll be replied within 12hrs!