4mm PTFE Syringe Filter
- Outstanding hydrophobicity suitable for air and gases filtration
- Hydrophobic and hydrophilic PTFE material available
- Better acid resistance with pH value ranging from 1 to 14
- Excellent chemical compatibility and inertness
- High temperature and pressure resistance with rigid structure
- Autoclavable at 121℃ for 30 minutes
Filson 4mm PTFE syringe filter has excellent chemical and high pH resistance, so it is better compatible with organic solvents, alcohols and biomolecules. Due to its superior hydrophobicity, our filter offers an effective and economical solution on venting, air and gas filtration.
- Material: polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Pore Size: 0.22 micron, 0.45 micron, 0.5 micron
- Operating Temperature: up to 130℃
- Maximum Working Pressure: 5.5 bar
- Volume Throughput: 5 ml
- Holdup Volume: 1 ml
- Connection: luer lock
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Preferred 4mm PTFE Syringe Filter Manufacturer in China
Filson has the ability to fabricate 4mm PTFE syringe filter into 0.22, 0.45, 0.5 micron or other micron rating in order to meet your different needs. With the exact diameter of 4mm, its recommended volume throughput can reach 5 ml.
Totally made of PTFE material, Filson 4mm PTFE syringe filter has a robust construction and it can work normally under harsh environment, like high heat, corrosion, acid conditions. Our filter has a wide range of applications, including HPLC sample preparation, protein precipitates removal, biofuel analysis, etc.
The common connector of Filson 4mm PTFE syringe filter is a female luer lock inlet and male luer slip outlet. Besides, with a simple construction, it is easy for you to install, operate and replace our PTFE syringe filter.
If you want to learn more detailed information about Filson 4mm PTFE syringe filter, please Click Here immediately! We are waiting here for your enquiry.