4mm Syringe Filter
- Excellent chemical resistance to filter most solvents
- Robust construction to withstand high pressure
- High temperature tolerance up to 180℃
- Lower protein binding capacity to offer reliable analysis
- Both hydrophobic and hydrophilic materials available
- Lower extractables and faster flow rate
- Reliable quality in accordance with ISO standards
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson 4mm syringe filter is ideally designed to capture bacteria, virus and other contaminants with a higher filtration efficiency. Owing to the exact diameter of 4mm, the hold-up volume of our 4mm syringe filter can reach 8μL.
- Raw Material: nylon, PES, regenerated cellulose(RC), polypropylene(PP), PTFE
- Absolute Diameter: 4mm
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Pore Size: 0.22 micron, 0.45 micron
- Operating Pressure: up to 5 bar
- Maximum Working Temperature: 180℃
- Hold-up Volume: ＜8μL
- Connection: luer lock
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Professional 4mm Syringe Filter Producer in China
Filson 4mm syringe filter is mainly made of nylon, PES, PTFE, or others, so our filter has a strong structure to withstand high pressure and high temperature. Since both hydrophobic and hydrophilic materials are available, our 4mm syringe filter is widely suitable for most liquids and gases filtration.
Having outstanding chemical resistance, Filson 4mm syringe filter is best suitable for strong corrosion, acid, alkali and organic solvents. In addition, our 4mm syringe filter offers various applications, including ion chromatography, HPLC samples, biotechnological industry, etc.
To ensure better sealing and high filtration performance, Filson 4mm syringe filter has suitable connector with female luer lock inlet and male luer slip outlet. As an OEM manufacturer, Filson promises to provide you customized 4mm syringe filter with high quality and fast flow rate.
If you have any questions about Filson 4mm syringe filter, please Click Here immediately! We will give you detailed answering and quote quickly.