5 Micron Carbon Block Filter
- Capable of operating at low-pressure drop levels
- Standardized design with broad size compatibility
- High pollution absorption capacity via superb porosity
- Approved by NSF for drinking water treatment quality
- Outstanding particle capture rate of approximately 99.9%
Filson 5 micron carbon block filters are obtainable in standard sizes of 5”, 10”, 20”, and are also available upon your needs in bulk orders. Moreover, for the convenience of your installation, you can select from multiple end caps such as 222, 226.
- Nominal filtration accuracy: 5
- Inner diameter: 1.1”
- Outer diameters: 2.5”, 4.5”
- Standard lengths: 9.75”, 20”, 30”, 40”
- End caps: polypropylene(PP)
- Netting: polyester(PE)
Note: colors of the end cap, gasket, netting, non-woven cloth layer are all customizable for your special design needs
Filson 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter
Your Reliable 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter Manufacturer in China
Filson 5 micron carbon block filters are yielded with an absolute 5-micron filtration rating and enhanced dirt holding capacity. Further, they usually contain 3 types: solid carbon block filter, granular activated carbon filter, and carbon-impregnated cellulose filter.
The high porosity construction helps prevent the Filson 5 micron carbon block filter from clogging before its adsorption capacity is depleted. Meanwhile, it helps maximize the utilization of carbon while maintaining low-pressure drop.
Call Filson now to get your 5-micron carbon block filters!