Activated Carbon Syringe Filter
- 3 – 7 times larger dirt-holding capacity than ordinary filters
- Excellent chemical compatibility to filter most solvents
- Various sizes for large volume up to 5000 ml
- Wide diameter to increase effective surface area
- Lower extractables and higher clarity
- Multiple connection methods to suit filtration system better
- Reliable quality certified by ISO standards
Filson activated carbon syringe filter uses high-quality activated carbon as filter media, and it can remove most particles greater than 0.22 micron with a high efficiency. Since the common housing material is PP or PTFE, our syringe filter is best suitable for most chemical solvents filtration.
- Filter Media: activated carbon
- Housing Material: polypropylene(PP), PTFE
- Micron Rating: 0.22 – 5.0 micron
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 5.2 bar
- Working Temperature: up to 60℃
- Common Diameter: up to 50mm
- Filtration Area: 19.8 cm2
- Process Volume: up to 5000 ml
- PH Value: 3 – 12
- Connection: stepped barb, luer barb
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Reliable Activated Carbon Syringe Filter Manufacturer in China
Filson activated carbon syringe filter has elaborate pore size ranging from 0.22 to 5 micron. Therefore, our activated carbon syringe filter has larger surface area and 3 – 7 times larger dirt-holding capacity than conventional syringe filters.
Utilizing PP or PTFE material to manufacture activated carbon syringe filter housing, our filter possesses outstanding chemical resistance. For this reason, Filson activated carbon syringe filter can work normally under harsh environment like strong corrosion, acid, alkali or organic solvents.
To satisfy your various requirements and express superior performance, Filson supports customized service on manufacturing activated carbon syringe filter. You can choose suitable connectors, proper diameter, suitable pore size and other chemical resistance about syringe filter.
Any questions about Filson activated carbon syringe filter? Click Here to receive quick and detailed answering!