Your Best Argo Hytos Filter Element Replacement Manufacturer
Filson replacement filter elements are ideal to achieve superior hydraulic system cleanliness levels.
- Reliable and consistent filtration performance
- Longer element life for lower maintenance costs
- Lightweight, low differential pressure, high strength
- Improved oil cleanliness, higher operational safety
- Cost-effective and simple to install
Your Premier Argo Hytos Filter Element Replacement Manufacturer
Filson replacement ArgoHytos filter elements have three product series: Argo water absorbing filter elements, Argo particle removal elements and Argo filter element against electrostatic discharges. They provide the one-stop solution for all your hydraulic and lubrication systems with a high oil cleanliness level.
To offer a large dirt holding capacity with lower pressure loss, Filson replacement Argo filters adopt 3-layer filter material: pre-filter layer is designed for coarse particles, while fine filter layer for coarse particles and the inner protection layer for flow fatigue stability.
- Material: glass fiber, stainless steel wire mesh, paper
- Filtration accuracy: 3μm ~ 200μm
- Working pressure: 10bar-210bar
- Working media: hydraulic and lubrication fluids
- Working temperature: -30°C~+100°C
- Sealing material: nitrile, Viton, others on request
- End design: single or double open end, bypass valve with opening pressure options
Send Inquiry Now
FAQ for Argo Hytos Filter Element ReplacementAny Argo Hytos Filter Element Replacement, just give the cross reference, we will make that for you.
- We are a factory and more than 18 years of elements production experience. Replacement filter elements are sold in 30+ countries.
- Complete Argo Hytos filter elements database and thorough production flow.
- Fast delivery, free sample, OEM&ODM, 24 hours online service
- Strict quality control and integrated quality inspection before delivery.
After-sale. If there are any quality problems from us, we will reproduce for free
- Working pressure
- Working temperature
- Flow rate
- Pressure drop
- Fluid type
- Filtration accuracy
- Dewater efficiency
- Existing Argo filter housing
- Solid contamination: rust, iron, rubber, paint particles…
- Liquid contamination: water, acids
- Gas contamination: air presence
- Surface damage and corrosion
- Component wear and corrosion
- Fluid oxidation
- Noisy and cavitation
- Pre-sale service:
Provide you proper filter models and price
Technical and drawing service by one-to-one engineers
- Medium-sale service:
All alternative Argo Hytos filter element will be tested before shipment
Update goods transport information until you receive our filters
- After-sale service:
Installation support and direction
Argo Hytos replacement elements change-out guidance
- Raw material procurement with certification
- Professional inspectors at every production process
- Advanced production and glue-injection equipment
- •Strict testing before send-out based on ISO standards
We don’t have MOQ limited, usually with 1 PC.
Package: Carton or wooden case as your request.
- FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT for samples or small order, directly to your company.
- By Sea from Qingdao or Shanghai port
- By air from Zhengzhou airport, 3-5 days arrival
FREE samples are delivered within 7 days.
T/T 30-50% as deposit, and balance before delivery
Yes, customize brand logo or model numbers on the products are available.
If we have stock, usually 7-10 working days after payment
New products, we will produce and deliver within 7-15 days.
Yes, our Argo Hytos filter element can directly fit in your Argo filter housing, not need to make any adjustments.
PS: All parts marked “replacement” or “equivalent” are not affiliated with the original Argo Hytosmanufacture, part numbers and names are used for cross reference only.
Please check our available Argo Hytos filter elements models as below:
Filson: Argo HytosFilter Element Replacement
Filson replacement Argo Hytos filter elements are available in filter fineness to 3µm, it can totally meet your high degree of oil cleanliness and bring your hydraulic system greater operational reliability. Meanwhile, we optimize the structure of the filter material, it could reduce up to 50% pressure losses in Argo filter elements pleat.
Electrostatic discharges in the hydraulic system are easily destruct the filter material and hydraulic components, sometimes even lead to oil aging and reducing oil lifetime. Filson replacement Argo oil filter elements can 100% protect your hydraulic and lube systems against electrostatic discharges.
Not only using for particle contamination, but Argo filter elements replacement also has a quick and excellent dewatering efficiency for hydraulic and lubrication oils. If you want to protect the oil against free water and acid corrosion, the Filson replacement Argo filter element is your cost-effective choice, our dewater amounts can reach approx. 350 ml/PC.
Argo Hytos filter interchange from Filson is perfectly suited in different Argo hydraulic filter housing, at competitive prices and equivalent or better quality of the original Argo hydraulic filter element. Every replacement Argo filter is manufactured to the highest quality standards either in Europe or the United States.
Filson replacement Argo filter elements are widely used for power generation, agriculture, construction, oil& gas, wind, mining, automotive, and general industry applications. Filson can help you save time, effort and money on these hydraulic filtration solutions.
Compared with the other replacement Argo filter elements suppliers, Filson has very good media resistance consistent filtration performance. Filson really hopes to work together with reliable partners in offering a free-contamination hydraulic system.