Carbon Impregnated Cellulose Filter Cartridge
- The optimal choice for deepwater filtration
- Adaptable with RO systems as pre-filters
- No carbon particle fallout ensures water purity
- Broadly used in the pharmaceutical and food industry
- Applicable to filtration processes below 55°C
Filson carbon-impregnated cellulose filter cartridge mainly adopts impregnated cellulose and activated carbon powder, contributing a composed configuration suitable for deep filtration. The outer impregnated cellulose layer can trap pollutants and activated carbon will remove chlorine, odor, sediment, color.
- Filtration precision: 10µm
- working temperature: 55°C
- Filter media: carbon-impregnated cellulose
- Endcap material: plastisol
- Center core: polypropylene(PP)
Note: other filtration precision is also obtainable
- Pharmaceutical solution
- Electroplating solutions
- Photographic developing chemicals
- Removal of odor, odor, organic colors
- Removal of grease and aromatics from solutions
- Filtration of drinking water and RO water purifier
- Removal of organic chemical substances in solution
Filson Carbon Impregnated Cellulose Filter Cartridge
Your Experienced Carbon Impregnated Cellulose Filter Cartridge Supplier
Filson carbon-impregnated cellulose filter cartridges are widely applied in pharmaceutical, electroplating, water treatment, and RO purification system. Further, you can be operating it at ambient temperature and a maximum of 55 °C for properly working.
1, 5 and 10 microns Filson carbon-impregnated cellulose filter cartridges are available as standard nominal rating options to help you with fine filtration. But other micron sizes are certainly obtainable once you have special application needs.
Choose Filson for the best quality carbon impregnated cellulose filter cartridges!