Cellulose Nitrate Syringe Filter
- Multiple micron rating suitable for different applications
- High temperature tolerance up to 130℃
- Huge sample volume for improved filtration efficiency
- Broad diameter for larger effective filtration area
- Rigid construction to resist high pressure up to 6.9 bar
- Female luer lock inlet and male luer slip outlet connector
- Autoclable at high heat 121℃ for 15 – 30 minutes
Filson cellulose nitrate syringe filter mainly composes of cellulose nitrate membrane, PP/PVC housing and suitable connector. Our syringe filter is ideally designed to capture bacteria, virus, microorganisms or other particles greater than 0.1 micron.
- Raw Material: cellulose nitrate
- Housing Material: polyvinyl chloride(PVC), polypropylene(PP), acrylic
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Micron Rating: 0.1 – 8 micron(typically 0.22 and 0.45 micron)
- Operating Pressure: 6.9 bar
- Working Temperature: up to 130℃
- Common Diameter: from 13mm to 100mm
- Effective Surface area: up to 19.8 cm2
- Sample Volume: ＜100 ml
- Flow Rate: 70 ml/min
- Connection: FLL, MLL
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Filson Cellulose Nitrate Syringe Filter
Your Professional Cellulose Nitrate Syringe Filter Manufacturer in China
Filson cellulose nitrate syringe filter features lower extractables and lower protein binding capacity, therefore our filter will offer maximum sample recovery and more reliable sample results. Besides, the sample loss will be decreased in order to reduce overall costs.
The designed diameter of Filson cellulose nitrate syringe filter ranges from 13mm to 100mm, and its effective filtration area can reach 19.8 cm2. With faster flow rate and higher efficiency, our cellulose nitrate membrane syringe filter can filter sample as soon as possible.
Customized sizes available, Filson cellulose nitrate syringe filter offers sizes suitable for different applications, including capillary electrophoresis, biological preparations, protein filtration, UV spectroscopy or other industry.
Any questions about Filson cellulose nitrate syringe filter? Please Click Here for more detailed information!