Cuno Stainless Steel Filter Housing
- Excellent rust protection for long-term using
- Resistant to high temperature & corrosion
- Easy cleaning with low maintenance&cost
- Superior sealing property to prevent bypass
- Cooperation with a wide range of filter cartridges
Filson Cuno stainless steel filter housings are designed to offer unrestricted flow, delivering high flow rates with minimal pressure drop. Besides, by cooperating with progressive filter cartridges, it is capable of fulfilling your various filtration requirements.
- Raw material: 304/316L stainless steel
- Surface finish: electropolishing, Ra≤0.3μm
- of cartridge: single or multiple
- Rated pressure: 150 PSI
- Operating temperature: 120℃
- Length: 5”, 10”, 20”, 30”
- Connection: 222/226
Note: pressure&temperature mentioned above are the rating for the housing only, actual value depends on the filter cartridge and gasket in the housing.
Filson Cuno Stainless Steel Filter Housing
Your Optimal Cuno Stainless Steel Filter Housing Supplier in China
Filson Cuno stainless steel filter housing is an appropriate option for various extreme conditions with its robust construction and anticorrosive property. Commonly produced by SS 304/316L, it can achieve remarkable expectations in numerous industrial and commercial applications.
Each Cuno stainless steel filter housing from Filson uses electropolishing to provide a smooth surface with roughness Ra≤0.3μm. Therefore, they easily reduce bacterial/particle adhesion, meanwhile easy to clean for less maintenance and long-term service.
Certainly, if you require customized service, please consult our engineer team.
Contact Filson now for a quick quote!