Filter Syringe Needle
- SS material to avoid extra pollution and maintain purity
- Strong mechanical strength to resist high pressure up to 87 psi
- Tamper-evident package protects device available
- Various sizes to fit your application better
- Sintered process to obtain sponge-like construction
- Sterile products without pollution and toxic
- Reliable quality in accordance with ISO standards
- Send Us Inquiry
Filson filter syringe needle can be fabricated into 1’’ and 1.5’’ length, and we can also fabricate filter needle with customized sizes to meet your unique applications. Having excellent resistance, our filter syringe needle has high heat tolerance up to 100℃ and high pressure of 87 psi.
- Construction Material: stainless steel, plastic
- Common Length: 1’’, 1.5’’
- Operating Temperature: up to 100℃
- Maximum Working Pressure: 87 psi
- Surface Area: 0.092 cm2
- Volume Throughput: 10 ml
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Reliable Filter Syringe Needle Supplier in China
Filson filter syringe needle is aimed to prevent particles to be filtered out before using that solution in a patient or final product. With recommended volume of 10 ml, our filter needle can suit for most small-volume applications.
Since Filson filter syringe needle is mainly made of stainless steel through a sintering process, most particles in liquids will maintain on its surface. Besides, stainless steel does not shed, so there will be no extra pollution and maintain purity of filtered liquids.
Sterile is one outstanding characteristic of Filson filter syringe needle, therefore our filter syringe needle can be widely used in clinical industries. To ensure high quality, each needle will be tested after fabrication and in accordance with ISO standards,
If you are interested in Filson filter syringe needle, please Click Here for more detailed information. Filson will never let you down and provide you high-quality and economical products.