FRP Cartridge Filter Housing
- Smooth inner surface with very low differential pressure
- Epoxy primer and aliphatic polyurethane painting for UV resistance
- Increased mechanical strength by high-quality raw material
- Superb filtration efficiency and durability with extended service life
- Perfect corrosion resistance with less maintenance cost
Filson FRP cartridge filter housing is mainly made by FRP winding process, while the components are molded. The surface is backed enamel, it is widely used for the particle removal of lubricants, chemicals, oils, hot melts, phosphate coatings, etc.
- Raw material: Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic(FRP)
- Cartridge length: 20/30/40/50/60/70 inch
- Flow rate: up to 2600m3/h
- Pressure: 150psi
- Temperature: 90℃
- O-ring material: Ethylene-Propylene-Diene Monomer(EPDM)
- Configuration: vertical, horizontal
Note: For customization, please consult Filson.
Filson FRP Cartridge Filter Housing
Your Trusted FRP Cartridge Filter Housing Supplier in China
Filson FRP cartridge filter housing is more suitable for operating in relatively low-temperature environments which can withstand a maximum of 90℃ or some applications with special chemical compatibility. Besides, it can be customized in length from 20” to 70” with a high flow rate reaching 2600m3/h to meet your independent requirement.
You can choose an accessory davit arm for ease of upper lid opening, or other swing bolt options are also available. Each inlet and outlet connection of Filson FRP cartridge filter housing is flanged complying with ANSI, DIN… standards, as well as the internal parts in contact with the water are manufactured in various plastic materials.
An inquiry today! Filson can always be your reliable partner in the filtration field!