GHP Syringe Filter
- Hydrophilic polypropylene material suitable for aqueous solutions
- Strong mechanical strength, high pressure resistance up to 6.3 bar
- Low protein binding to offer high protein recovery
- Fine micron rating to increase filtration area and flow rate
- 2 – 4 times filtration throughput than ordinary filters
- Suitable connector for stable filtration performance
Filson GHP syringe filter is mainly made of hydrophilic polypropylene, and it features in good hydrophilicity to filter most aqueous solutions. Having outstanding chemical stability, our GHP syringe filter is best suitable for aggressive corrosion, acid and other chemical solvents.
- Raw Material: hydrophilic polypropylene(PP), glass fiber
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Micron Rating: 0.22 micron, 0.45 micron
- Operating Pressure: up to 6.3 bar
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 55℃
- Common Diameter: 4mm, 13mm, 25mm
- Filtration Area: 3.9 cm2
- Sample Volume: ≤150 ml
- Hold-up Volume: up to 200 μL
- Connection: luer lock
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Trusted GHP Syringe Filter Manufacturer in China
The common pore size of Filson GHP syringe filter is 0.22 micron and 0.45 micron, so our syringe filter can effectively capture particles with large filtration area. With diameter up to 25mm, Filson GHP syringe filter offers huge hold-up volume up to 200 μL to fit various applications.
To suit for critical or clinical industry, most Filson GHP syringe filters are non-sterile, and our filter can also be autoclavable at 121℃ for 15 minutes. Besides, Filson GHP membrane syringe filter is widely used in HPLC samples and mobile phases.
Since Filson is an OEM manufacturer and supports customized service on GHP syringe filter, you can choose proper sizes or other chemical resistance based on your unique usage. More importantly, if you need replacement GHP Acrodisc 25mm or 13mm syringe filter, Filson must be your premier choice.
Any questions about Filson GHP syringe filter? Click Here immediately!