High Flow Cartridge Filter Housing
- Good cooperation with various high flow filter cartridges
- Superior mechanical strength with anti-pressure capability
- Positive cartridge sealing for no bypass and water leak
- Less maintenance cost with durable and long service
- Excellent chemical compatibility for corrosive application
Commonly constructed with SS 304/316L, carbon steel, FRP material, Filson high flow cartridge filter housing can easily help you in brackish and sea water reverse systems. Besides, it has various closure and quick opening cover designs including swing bolt, davit arm, etc. to minimize the filter change-out time.
- Raw material: SS304, SS316, 2205, Carbon Steel, Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic
- Flow rate: up to 9000 GPM
- Design pressure: 150psi, 300psi
- Operating temp: 200℃
- Length: 40”, 60” 80”
- Configuration: vertical, horizontal
- O-ring option: Buna-N, EPDM, viton, silicone, teflon
Note: bespoke service available, please contact Filson
Filson High Flow Cartridge Filter Housing
Your Irreplaceable High Flow Cartridge Filter Housing Manufacturer in China
Filson high flow cartridge filter housing can be designed to accommodate over 300 cartridges with a length up to 80”, providing an ideal solution for most high flow applications. Additionally, it achieves good cooperation with various high-flow filter cartridges like polyester filter cartridges and polypropylene filter cartridges.
For ease of your operation, you can choose a horizontal configuration, and the vertical type is more suitable for space-limited conditions. The standard flow rate can be up to 9000gpm of Filson high flow cartridge filter housing or be customized upon your unique demand.
If need more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 86-157 3695 8886.