Horizontal Cartridge Filter Housing
- Excellent corrosion resistance construction with high strength
- Low differential pressure with high volume capacity
- User-friendly horizontal design to benefit cartridge replacing
- Optional raw material for various temperature/pressure need
- Unique closure designs for quick cartridge change-out
Filson horizontal cartridge filter housing has an user-friendly design of horizontal installation to benefit cartridge change-out and device maintenance. It is commonly used for high flow cartridge filter housing to achieve a compact design with maximum filtration area.
- Raw material: SS 304/316L, carbon steel, FRP, plastic
- Design pressure: 150 PSI
- Rated temperature: 400℉
- Cartridge length: up to 60 inches
- Flow rate: 3000 GPM
- O-ring material: Buna-N, EPDM, viton, PTFE
- Installation orientation: horizontal
Note: other specifications available, please consult Filson for customization
Filson Horizontal Cartridge Filter Housing
Your Reliable Horizontal Cartridge Filter Housing Supplier in China
Filson horizontal cartridge filter housings are available in a variety of materials, sizes, closure designs, seal materials to meet different application requirements. Standard type is fabricated in SS 304/316L, carbon steel, or FRP material with containable cartridge length up to 60 inches, certainly, if you need independent customization, please contact our engineer team directly.
From security filtration, cleaning filtration to iron removal filtration, seawater desalination filtration, Filson horizontal cartridge filter housing makes a great contribution in numerous large water treatments. Moreover, it is a suitable replacement for your existing Pall or 3M high flow cartridge filter housing.
Please click here for more product details.