Hydrophilic PTFE Membrane Filter
- Excellent chemical resistance to filter most solvents
- Wide pore size ranging from 0.02 to 10 micron
- Outstanding filtration efficiency up to 99.99%
- Complete PTFE construction, high heat and pressure resistance
- High porosity to increase flow rate
- Wide diameter to obtain large surface area
- Various membrane shapes available like roll, sheet or disc
- Reliable quality certified by ISO standards
- Send Us Inquiry
Utilizing hydrophilic PTFE membrane as raw material, Filson hydrophilic PTFE membrane filter is better compatible with water or water-substances. With higher filtration efficiency up to 99.99%, our filter can largely save filtration time and has a lower overall cost.
- Material: polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Pore Size: 0.02 – 10 micron(typically 0.2 and 0.45 micron)
- Porosity: 80%
- Operating Temperature: up to 260℃
- Maximum Working Pressure: 87psi
- Common Diameter: 30mm, 47mm, 142mm
- Flow Rate: up to 30 ml/min
- Surface Area: 4.9 cm2
- PH Range: 1 – 14
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Leading Hydrophilic PTFE Membrane Filter Manufacturer in China
Filson hydrophilic PTFE membrane filter is ideally used to capture most particles greater than 0.02 micron, and its flow rate can reach 30 ml/min due to the uniform pore size design. Besides, with wider diameter up to 142 mm, our filter can meet your multiple application requirements.
Having a total PTFE structure, Filson hydrophilic PTFE membrane filter can withstand high heat of 260℃ and pressure of 87 psi. More importantly, since PTFE has eminent chemical compatibility, PTFE membrane filter can be widely used to filter acids, bases, aqueous and organic solvents.
Based on your unique application, you can customize hydrophilic PTFE membrane filter in terms of pore size, diameter or connectors. Filson promises to offer your high-quality products with stable performance as soon as possible.
Any questions about Filson hydrophilic PTFE membrane filter? Please Click Here for detailed and quick answering!