Hydrophilic PTFE Syringe Filter
- Complete PTFE structure, strong mechanical strength
- High temperature resistance up to 260℃
- Excellent chemical compatibility to filter most solvents
- Fine micron rating for large surface area
- Customized options suitable for various applications
- Wide diameter with huge hold-up volume of 100μL
- Autoclavable by heat at 121℃ for 15 minutes
Filson hydrophilic PTFE syringe filter is ideally designed to filter smaller particles before getting results. By using hydrophilic PTFE syringe filter, the result will be more reliable. Besides, it can reduce damage to protect your filtration components and extend their service life.
- Raw Material: Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Micron Rating: 0.2 micron, 0.22micron, 0.45 micron
- Operating Temperature: up to 260℃
- Maximum Working Pressure: 87 psi
- Common Diameter: 13mm, 25mm, 30mm
- Surface Area: up to 4.9 cm2
- Hold-up Volume: up to 100μL
- Connection: luer lock, FLL, MSL
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Trusted Hydrophilic PTFE Syringe Filter Manufacturer in China
Filson hydrophilic PTFE syringe filter is totally made of hydrophilic PTFE, which is water-attractive and typically used in liquid filtration processes. Since PTFE has outstanding chemical resistance, our hydrophilic PTFE syringe filter is best suitable for corrosion, acid and organic solvents.
The general micron rating of Filson hydrophilic PTFE syringe filter is 0.2, 0.22 and 0.45. With uniform pore size design, the surface area can reach 4.9 cm2 at 30mm. To meet your needs better, Filson supports customized service and you can choose proper specifications in terms of pore size, diameter and connector.
Featuring in high filtration efficiency, elaborate pore size and excellent chemical resistance, Filson hydrophilic PTFE syringe filter offers various usages, including samp preparation, food&beverage, pharmaceutical industry, environmental monitoring, etc.
If you have any questions and want customized hydrophilic PTFE syringe filter, please Click Here immediately!