Hydrophobic PTFE Filter
- Available in various sizes and types to fit different applications
- Fine micron rating down to 0.2 to remove smaller particles
- Larger surface area to increase flow rate
- Complete PTFE construction, lower operating differential pressure
- Excellent chemical compatibility to filter acids and solvents
- Available to sterilize by dry heat at 121℃ or 134℃
Filson hydrophobic PTFE filter is made of standard hydrophobic PTFE material, so water or water-containing substances can not flow through it easily. From this perspective, Filson hydrophobic PTFE filter offers an ideal and effective solution on filtering venting, air and gas.
- Raw Material: hydrophobic Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Pore Size: 0.2 micron, 0.45 micron
- Maximum Flow Rate: 80 ml/min
- Operating Temperature: up to 110℃
- Common Diameter: 13 mm – 90 mm
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 0.42 Mpa
- Bubble Point: 1.4 bar
- pH: 1 – 14
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Preferred Hydrophobic PTFE Filter Manufacturer in China
Filson hydrophobic PTFE filter aims at removing contaminants with pore size down to 0.2 micron. Therefore, by reducing particles entering your filtration system, our hydrophobic PTFE filter can help to reduce the damage of the filtration component as well as extending the service life.
Owing to the outstanding chemical resistance, Filson hydrophobic PTFE filter can withstand most acids with pH ranging from 1 to 14. Comparing with conventional filters, our filter can work normally under harsh environment, like high heat, strong corrosion or alkali, organic solvents, etc.
Generally speaking, Filson hydrophobic PTFE filter can be widely applied in HPLC sample filtration, venting, moisture barriers or dissolution sample analysis. To meet your different needs better, we also support customized services on manufacturing hydrophobic PTFE filter.
Do you have any questions or want to learn more detailed information about Filson hydrophobic PTFE filter? Click Here and contact with us!