Hydrophobic PTFE Membrane Filter
- Outstanding hydrophobicity suitable for air and gas filtration
- Wide pore size down to 0.1 micron for larger filtration area
- Huge flow rate more than 30 ml/min
- Excellent chemical stability and inertness
- Rigid structure to withstand high heat and pressure
- Various shapes like disc and roll to fit filtration system better
- OEM service and customized sizes available
Filson hydrophobic PTFE membrane filter has a wide pore size ranging from 0.1 to 10 micron, and it is ideally designed to remove most bacteria, virus and particles with a high particle retention. Having strong mechanical strength, our filter can work normally under high temperature and high pressure condition.
- Raw Material: polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Micron Rating: 0.1 – 10 micron(typically 0.22 and 0.45 micron)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 4.2 bar
- Filtration Efficiency: ≥99%
- Common Diameter: from 13mm to 250mm
- Bubble Point: 0.13MPa
- Flow Rate: ≥30 ml/min
- PH Range: 1 – 14
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Premier Hydrophobic PTFE Membrane Filter Collaborator in China
Filson hydrophobic PTFE membrane filter is totally fabricated with pure PTFE membrane, and one outstanding characteristic of our filter is excellent chemical compatibility. Therefore, Filson hydrophobic PTFE membrane filter has better compatibility with high corrosion, acid and organic solvents.
Owing to the superior hydrophobicity and air permeability, Filson hydrophobic PTFE membrane filter is best suitable for venting, air and gas filtration. For this reason, it can be widely used in HPLC samples and mobile phases, GC venting applications.
To satisfy your various requirements better, Filson supports customized service on manufacturing hydrophobic PTFE membrane filter. What’s more, we can also provide you various replacement filter like Pall or Whatman PTFE membrane filter with high quality and economical price.
If you are looking for bespoke hydrophobic PTFE membrane filter, please Click Here for more detailed information immediately!