Hydrophobic PTFE Syringe Filter
- Suitable for most air and gases filtration with hydrophobicity
- Low extractables to reduce pollution and keep clarity
- Total PTFE structure, excellent chemical resistance
- Fine pore size to enlarge surface area
- Robust construction with high pressure resistance up to 5.5 bar
- Reliable quality certified by ISO standards
Filson hydrophobic PTFE syringe filter features in hydrophobicity, and water or water-containing substances can not flow through it easily. At the same time, Filson hydrophobic PTFE syringe filter offers an ideal solution on venting, air and gases filtration.
- Raw Material: polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Pore Size: 0.2 – 5.0 micron(typically 0.22 and 0.45 micron)
- Common Diameter: 13mm, 17mm, 25mm, 50mm
- Sample Volume: up to 120 ml
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 5.5 bar
- Working Temperature: up to 110℃
- Filtration Area: up to 19.6 cm2
- Connection: luer lock, FLL, MLL
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Reliable Hydrophobic PTFE Syringe Filter Supplier in China
Filson hydrophobic PTFE syringe filter is mainly made of hydrophobic PTFE, and it can work withstand high heat of 110℃ and high pressure of 5.5 bar. Due to the uniform pore size design down to 0.2 micron, our filter has large filtration area up to 19.6 cm2.
Excellent chemical compatibility is one outstanding characteristic of Filson hydrophobic PTFE syringe filter. For this reason, you can use it in high corrosion, acid, alkali and organic solvents freely.
Compared with other syringe filters, Filson hydrophobic PTFE syringe filter has superior filtration performance and its holdup volume can reach 3000µL. Moreover, with various sizes, it can be widely applied in HPLC sample preparation, dissolution testing, biofuel analysis and so on.
It you want to learn more detailed information about Filson hydrophobic PTFE syringe filter, Click Here immediately! Filson will provide you high-quality products with a preferred price!