Hydrophobic Syringe Filter
- Hydrophobic membrane suitable for air and gas filtration
- Excellent chemical resistance to filter most solvents
- Uniform and elaborate pore size to increase surface area
- Strong mechanical strength, high temperature resistance
- Able to be autoclavable at 121℃ for 15 minutes
- Simple construction, easy to install, operate and replace
- OEM manufacturer, customized options available
Filson hydrophobic syringe filter is mainly made of hydrophobic materials, like PTFE and PVDF, so water or water-containing substances can not pass through easily. Owing to the elaborate pore size down to 0.22 micron, our hydrophobic syringe filter can effectively remove smaller particles including bacteria and virus.
- Raw Material: PTFE, PVDF
- Pore Size: 0.22 micron, 0.45 micron, 5.0 micron
- Sterility: non-sterile
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 110℃
- Working Pressure: up to 87 psi
- Common Diameter: 4mm, 13mm, 25mm
- Filtration Area: 19.8 cm2
- Process Volume: up to 100 ml
- Connection: luer lock
Note: above sheet is for reference purpose, please contact Filson for custom sizes.
Your Preferred Hydrophobic Syringe Filter Collaborator in China
Filson hydrophobic syringe filter has eminent chemical stability and inertness, therefore it can work normally under harsh environment, like strong corrosion, acid, alkali and organic solvents. Besides, with better hydrophobicity, our syringe filter offers an economical and effective solution on gases sterilization.
Featuring in outstanding chemical compatibility, high filtration efficiency and various sizes, Filson hydrophobic syringe filter offers a wide range of applications, including HPLC and GC sample preparation, venting and degassing, chemical industry, etc.
Filson has rich experience, professional working team and advanced technology to manufacture high-quality hydrophobic syringe filter. What’s more, if you need replacement Whatman syringe filter, replacement fisherbrand syringe filter or replacement Sigma Aldrich syringe filter, we can also meet your needs.
If you are interested in Filson hydrophobic syringe filter, please Click Here for more detailed information.