Lenticular Filter Housing
- Fully enclosed design without any product loss
- Sanitary construction with 4 mounting legs
- Quick change-out for minimal downtime
- Optional flat gasket or double o-ring seal ways
- Reusable and cleanable with long service life
Filson lenticular filter housing significantly features sanitary construction as well as completely enclosed design, contributing to minimize air exposure while protecting original liquid/vapor form. Besides, its surface will be mirror polished with Ra<0.2, to help you easily clean it and extend service life.
- Raw material: 304/316L stainless steel
- Design pressure: 10 bar(liquid pressure only)
- Temperature: Max. 140℃
- Surface finish: mirror polish(Ra<0.2μ)
- Diameter: 12” or 16”
- Inlet/Outlet: 1.5” Tri-clamp
- Filter element capacity: 1, 2, 3, 4
Note: Listed above are standard data and customization is permitted.
Filson Lenticular Filter Housing
Your Preferred Lenticular Filter Housing Manufacturer in China
Filson manufactures lenticular filter housing commonly in SS 304/316L material to provide incomparable quality. From pharmaceutical, chemical to cosmetic, food&beverage industries, Filson lenticular filter housings benefit various applications.
Standard Filson lenticular filter housing is designed to diameter in 12-inch or 16-inch, can available in 1/2/3/4 lenticular filter modules. Of course, your special dimensions are always allowed, or you can customize replacements of some popular brands, like Pall lenticular filter housing.
Click here for a quick inquiry now!